Vintage KLIBAN CAT "Hugger" Figurine Sitting by SIGMA

Kliban Cat 
Currently being auctioned on eBay for $9.97 with no reserve!  Auction ends July 28, 2010 (20:23:50 PDT).

Sorry, this item has been sold.



Kliban Cat "Hugger" Figurine by Sigma

An adorable vintage Kliban Cat ceramic "hugger" figurine.  Kitty is in an upright sitting pose with tail wrapped aroung the front of his body.  He has the trademark red lips kiss on his right cheek.  Condition: Excellent used condition. No cracks or chips.


This figurine may have been attached to a picture frame at one time, I'm not sure. I have never seen this Kliban Cat as a stand-alone figurine. I have only seen it attached to a photo frame. Even so, this figurine is neat because you can set him up against anything with a corner and he becomes part of that item! Thus, the reason I use the term "hugger figurine". I used to have him nestled up to one of the partitions on my desk and it was really cute!

Sorry, this item has been sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment